Merchandising Admin Assistant (6 month FTC)
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser Admin Assist to join our Merchandising teams (Childrenswear/Footwear) on a 6 month FTC based at Head Office in Market Harborough.
Purpose of the role:
This is a fast paced role, supporting management with general administrative duties including:
- Raising purchase orders in line with the critical path.
- Making amendments to purchase orders.
- Updating delivery trackers to reflect latest supplier delivery position and maintain relevant systems.
- Demonstrating high levels of process compliance and data integrity.
- Provide administrative support to the merchandising team as required, such as best & worst sellers for meetings.
What we are looking for:-
- Good analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Positive approach to building relationships
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.