Digital Learning Designer
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Joules have and exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning Designer to join our wonderful Learning and Development Team. This team help develop our employees and, at the same time, support our business plans for growth.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and creating fresh, creative content for a digital leaning platform. Content design will be focused mainly on video in addition to interactive Adobe documentation formats, HTML design and SCORM courses.
You will design, script, film/ create, edit and publish learning content through close working with subject matter experts in the business.
What we are looking for:-
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and creating digital content using the iMovie, Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, in addition to the Articulate Storyline range of products
- Experience with video cameras and videography
- Strong visual design skills and confidence in using both iMovie and Adobe platform systems.
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Excellent IT Skills, including a good working knowledge of, iMovie, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent understanding of the skills, tools and processes used in the design and development of high quality learning solutions
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written communications.
- Good project management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- A passion for delivering high quality creative solutions
- Curiosity to uncover new and more productive ways of doing things
- Ability to work under pressure, making effective decisions in a collaborative learning team environment
- Full driving licence and car for travel to stores and filming locations across retail estate
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.