Product Technical Coordinator
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We are looking for Product Technical Coordinator to join our extremely talented Quality and Technical team. You will play an integral part in assisting the Technical and Quality Managers in key areas such as care codes and labelling requirements, involvement in fabric technical related problem solving and interaction with design / buying and compliance teams to help bridge communication on fabric related issues.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Quality and Technical Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for administration of the care code system and updating to all relevant departments.
- Work closely with the Buying, Technical and Design teams
- Accountable for assessing and filing fabric test reports and relevant specifications for 3rd party and Four Horse supply routes.
- Working closely with the compliance team in the UK to help resolve any failures or anomalies on fabrications.
- Management of the fabric consolidation piece across all genders and with the supply base and offices.
- Assistance with wearer trial reviews fabric related concerns.
- Involvement in future system related projects to help streamline and improve efficiency within the technical dept.
What we are looking for:-
- Good knowledge of fabric types, processes and testing parameters.
- Understands elements of product manufacture and commercial tolerances.
- Competent proficiency in IT, particularly Microsoft Excel (particularly to create, manipulate and report data through spreadsheets).
- Ideally be experienced in using in-house PLM systems
- Able to meet deadlines & work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative to investigate & resolve supplier / customer queries
- Eye for detail & accuracy
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.