Junior Collection Service Specialist
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to our growing success in the US - mainly through wholesale channel partnerships with retailers such as Dillards and Nordstrom (alongside nearly 600 independents) we are looking to recruit a Junior Collection Service Specialist for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for reception incoming call, Email (USA Credit Control) correspondence .
- Set up open accounts with customer credit review.
- Follow up declined/ refused Credit Card payment from daily Credit card sheet.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding Over-due account receivables
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Resolve customer credit issues
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Comfortable working with targets
- Working knowledge of MS Office
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed -Oriented, problem solving and critical, analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word
- High school diploma, Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Preferably, a knowledge of collection laws and regulations
What we offer:
- Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Clothing Allowance and Employer Discount
- 401k Pension Scheme
- Commuter Benefit
This is an amazing opportunity to help on us on our journey to become an even bigger success in the USA! Please apply today! Candidates must be eligible to work in the US