Customer Experience Manager
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to this continued growth we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to support the Customer Experience Director in delivering first class customer experience across all channels.
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Experience Manager will be the voice of the customer across the business and drive customer experience improvements and innovation by using all available data and harvesting customer feedback.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Customer Service team
- Owning the customer satisfaction feedback
- Collating all customer feedback and create actionable insights and recommendations to share with channel and business area owners.
- Building business cases for change and customer innovation
- Being the voice of the customer in every project/ initiative
- Liaising with all customer facing teams to both gather customer feedback and ensure relevant parties are kept informed of any customer experience changes
- Regularly monitoring and sharing details of competitor customer proposition and working alongside our Supply Chain team to meet the needs of our customers
- Maintaining an awareness of internal or external business activities and initiatives which may impact or influence our customer sentiment – e.g CSR initiatives
- Maintaining an awareness of external market trends
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a demanding fast-paced multi-channel Retail environment
- An excellent understanding of both customer service and customer experience initiatives
- A skilled communicator able to influence and engage stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Flexibility with the ability to embrace and drive change
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb