Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Joules have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our established and growing IT team, based in our Corby Distribution Centre. Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, you will partner with an IT Project Manager, Architect and subject matter experts throughout the project lifecycle, demonstrating strong accountability in ensuring that objectives are met and benefits are realised.
Purpose of the role
- Gather and document business requirements for new initiatives, ensuring effective design and prioritisation
- Be a champion of IT and an agent for change
- Problem solver, effectively managing risks and finding effective solutions
- Effective communication skills, stakeholder negotiation and management skills
- May be responsible to manage and deliver small to medium project
- Partner with the testing team to ensure the key requirements are captured in testing scope, delivering a quality output. Support testing where required.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of working processes by maintaining up to date knowledge of business analysis techniques, methodologies, and business process documentation tools
What we are looking for:-
- Substantial experience working professionally as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrable understanding of processes in a multi-channel business.
- Proven track record of translating technical requirements
- A rational and methodical approach to analysis and documentation.
- Ability to clearly and accurately document processes for business and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills across all levels.
- Experience with Dynamics AX, D365, retail would be considered an advantage.
What we offer
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.