Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to our growing success in the US - mainly through wholesale channel partnerships with retailers such as Dillards and Nordstrom (alongside nearly 600 independents) we are looking to recruit an additional Account Coordinator to join the New York team.
Purpose of the role:
The Account Coordinator will be the key contact for reps and House accounts, supporting the Account Executive team by building strong working relationships across the Joules business and ensuring customers are managed effectively on a day to day basis.
What we are looking for:
- Apparel /retail experience preferred, ideally within a multi/omni channel business
- Looking for a career in Sales or Interest in Sales
- Interest in fashion/ fashion background
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Previous experience of working with US national retailers
- A pro-active approach, suggesting new ways of improving process and the ability influence key stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel skills required
Day to day responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Manage orders and returns
- Showroom and sample management
What we offer:
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Purchase
- Clothing Allowance and Employer Discount
- 401k Pension Scheme
- Commuter Benefit
This is an amazing opportunity to help on us on our journey to become an even bigger success in the USA! Please apply today! Candidates must be eligible to work in the US