Head of Content and Campaign Marketing
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to this expansion we are now looking to recruit a Head of Content and Campaign Marketing to join the business.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to our Marketing Director this role is responsible for the development and optimisation of the Content and Campaigns Department and includes oversight of all activities driven out via the Content Team, PR Team and Product Marketing Teams. The individual will be responsible for delivering excellence in the day to day experience of our customers and other content audiences, to drive brand engagement, retention and acquisition with measurable outcomes.
What we are looking for:-
- A proven track record of working at a senior level in marketing and communications, ideally within industry
- Experience of developing and implementing creative integrated marketing strategies
- A track record of successful campaign creation, delivery and performance using the full marketing mix (including digital)
- Extensive knowledge of PR, marketing, content and social media strategies
- Experience of audience segmentation and of targeting campaigns at both mainstream and niche audiences.
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills
- Extensive experience with negotiations, interpersonal relations and influencing skills at a senior level to allow effective work across organisational boundaries
- Experience in leading and inspiring high performing teams
- Willingness for hands on contribution
- Experience of setting, monitoring and reviewing complex budgets with a strong focus on commercial delivery
- Interest & competency in technology and relevant software
What we offer:
- 31 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual clothing allowance
- Private medical insurance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.