Accounts Receivable Associate
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to our growing success in the US - mainly through wholesale channel partnerships with retailers such as Dillards and Nordstrom (alongside nearly 600 independents) we are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Associate.
Purpose of Position:
The Accounts Receivable Associate will initially report to the Accounting Manager and is primarily responsible for administrative and operational tasks with respect to Accounts Receivable. Key responsibilities include processing new customers, maintaining updated customer records, contacting accounts with past due balances, and addressing customer statement and invoice inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process checks and credit cards as needed
- Set up new customers in AX
- Maintain customer records
- Contact accounts with past due balances
- Address customer inquiries
- Follow up with customers for any exception payments and post accordingly
- Research and resolve unapplied cash in suspense and cash on account at customer level
- Escalate unresolved items to supervisor per pre-determined aging timeline
- May assist in other special projects as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
What we offer:
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Clothing Allowance and Employer Discount
- 401k Pension Scheme
- Commuter Benefit