Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Here at Joules, Finance is at the centre of everything we do and we now have an exciting opportunity available for an FP&A Analyst.
The FP&A Analyst will:
- Provide high quality business performance reporting, insight and constructive challenge
- Administer the FP&A tool Prophix
- Support all planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis process through ownership of models and reports
- Lead development initiatives to enhance the tool, working with teams across business and finance
- Support specific finance transformation activities
- Support the FP&A Business Partner
What we are looking for:
- Must have commercial experience gained in industry
- Knowledge of FP&A systems and processes
- A candidate who is studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ((CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply ’.