Wholesale Coordinator - German Speaking
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We have an opportunity available for a German speaking Wholesale Coordinator to join our growing Wholesale Operations team.
Purpose of the role:
The Wholesale Coordinator will support the wider team by developing strong relationships with external and internal customers, answering a wide range of written and verbal queries efficiently.
As a member of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing repeat orders, returns and credits. Ensuring that customers are made aware of product changes and any feedback is given to the business. Communication is crucial in this role to enable the team to be successful, reach sales targets, efficiently convert the order book and improve work processes for our wholesale customers.
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in German is preferable
- A confident communicator with great customer service skills.
- A real team player willing to go above and beyond.
- Familiarity with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Exceptional organisation and administration skills with a great eye for detail
- Ideally experience of working within a fast paced retail environment
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.