Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Testing plays an important role in software development. Our team here at Joules is looking for someone who is not afraid to ‘break’ software and challenge decisions and designs.
Purpose of the role:
You will develop, review and execute test suites, report any defects and help in planning of regression testing. Use existing testing tools to assist with test design and validation of test data. Provide recommendations to improve the development process. Support legacy and maintenance testing.
- Provide end-to-end expertise of software applications from understanding of how software is employed at the user level;
- Review new software requirements;
- Test case development;
- Testing procedures;
- Conducting Post Test Reviews (PTR);
- Attending and providing analysis at User Acceptance Meetings;
- After Action Reviews (AAR) and submittal of final reports.
- Develops test cases and tests the performance of new and existing or enhanced software.
- Provide support to maintain suites of test environments to implement various test conditions.
- Develops/updates test plans and publishes written test results to peers and management.
- Test and debugs internal and external team's deliverables.
- Provide the support to update and maintain Configuration Management documents.
- Performs test case analysis and is responsible for timely release of all test deliverables.
- Align with the automation strategy for Dynamics 365.
What we are looking for:-
- 1-5 years of experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with AX2012 and Dynamics D365, Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) is desirable but not necessary.
- Automated tools experience and knowledge.
- Must be able to interpret software specifications and requirements
- Innovative; and always looking for ways to integrate new technology to solve problems and fill in capability gap
- International Institute for Software Testing Certified to the Associate Level preferred
- Tests software products content for quality and accuracy
- Assessing a GUI for the purpose of creating and documenting manual test scenarios as well as verifying usability and intuitiveness of the GUI
- Maintenance of test cases; including adding new tests; executing tests and verifying test results
- Submitting and maintaining written defect reports
- Preparing and presenting briefings summarizing test results
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Significant knowledge and experience in test case development; testing procedures and analysis
- Strong business communication skills to effectively articulate testing procedures and interface with other departments at all levels
- Detail orientated and organized; able to understand work problems and procedures and ensure accuracy of work
- Reviews the work of others and is able to detect errors or needed modifications
- Ensures work products are accurate and complete
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle