Warehouse Operations Team Leader
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Continued growth and expansion at Joules means that we have a fabulous opportunity within our Distribution Centre for a Warehouse Operations Team Leader. Based in our busy and bustling distribution site in Corby this is a great opportunity for an experienced Operations Team Leader to expand and build on their skill set within Distribution and to be part of an exciting journey in the Joules story.
Purpose of the role:
The Team Leader role will report into the Shift Manager and will be responsible for:
- Managing and directing teams, according to peaks and troughs in business,
- Ensuring that all operations targets and deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Maintaining positive attitudes and an engaging environment for all team members
- Delivering a robust KPI matrix.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in day to day resource planning, productivity and accuracy
- Natural flair for coaching and developing teams.
- Proven track record of managing teams within a distribution environment
- Understanding and dealing with a wide range of people issues with a passion and desire to progress and develop
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.