Ecommerce Business Analyst
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Our wonderful Ecommerce team are always working hard maintaining, trading and merchandising the website, marketing our colourful products and creating email campaigns. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Business Analyst to be part of this fabulous team, based here at our Head office in Market Harborough.
Purpose of the role:
The Ecommerce Business Analyst plays a critical role in delivering Joules digital expansion and improvement. Reporting into the E-commerce Programme Manager they will:
- Act as a bridge between Business and development by being able to extract, translate, challenge and document the issues and requirements to support development
- Create and maintain process mapping, architecture diagrams and wireframes
- Review and Analyse reported issues and raises concise, clear and accurate defects when found
- Support and or lead design review sessions with cross-functional team members to review requirements and sign off specifications
- Propose solutions to problems, considering timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing the business requirements.
- Organise and complete testing working with appropriate Project Managers to ensure there is a readiness to go live
What we are looking for:-
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience of project delivery of critical retail business systems (especially eCommerce)
- Experience in managing stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A pragmatic approach to task prioritisation with “outside the box” problem solving skills.
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.