FP&A Business Partner
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Here at Joules, Finance is at the centre of everything we do and we now have an exciting opportunity available for a FP&A Business Partner to join this team.
The FP&A Business Partner will:
- Provide high quality business performance reporting, insight and constructive challenge to facilitate robust commercial and operational decision making
- Deliver increased rigour and automation in the planning and performance reporting processes across business functions, driving accountability with business teams
- Provide high quality insight and analysis, covering the external market environment and internal performance
- Provide decision support through analysis and initiatives appraisal
- Manage day to day workload prioritisation, focus and development for FP&A Analysts
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of FP&A systems and processes
- A professional accountancy qualification
- Strong analysis skills
- Commercial experience gained in industry ideally within retail
- The ability to influence people and teams
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply ’.