Learning Systems Manager
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Joules have and exciting opportunity for a Learning Systems Manager to join our wonderful Learning and Development Team. This team help develop our employees and, at the same time, support our business plans for growth.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the learning and communications platform, driving performance through the provision of suitable training resources to all Joules colleagues in line with the Learning & Development Strategy.
What we are looking for:-
- Previous experience working with systems, for example a LMS or CRM
- A good understanding of Excel, especially for VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Able to identify problems and solve them using own initiative
- Experience in leading/presenting meetings
- Able to build good working relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload as well as oversee others
- Previous experience at managing a small team
- Have a passion for learning & development
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.