Be Part of Something Special
The Integration Consultant will be responsible for delivering high quality integrations between Jobvite and customer business applications. You will be using the existing integration framework and tools to design, develop, and deliver various types of integrations to Jobvite customers.
The Integration Consultant will be leading multiple customer integrations in parallel to deliver complex integrations for Jobvite customers.
What Will You Do:
- Provide technical and functional integration support to new and existing customers
- Work with large enterprise customers to understand their integration requirements and hiring processes
- Document and implement the different integration needs for the customer by working closely with Jobvite System Integrators
- Participate in the design of integration features in Jobvite products
- Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams for integration features and technical issues
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Work with Business Development on Vendor/Partnership on Integration solutions
- Perform end-to-end testing of customer integrations
What Will You Bring:
- Prior applicable experience in a technical support or professional services environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with large enterprises to understand and implement their integration needs
- Experience implementing varied HR systems such as Workday, ADP, SAP etc., is a plus
- Technical competence including general understanding of enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS)
- Specific proficiency with software integration technologies including (file) interfaces and Web Services (RESTful and SOAP API), Single Sign On using SAML and SFTP
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the customer organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problem
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, team player with a positive attitude
Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Industry analysts call our innovations “game changing” and leading edge companies like LinkedIn, Zappos, Groupon and many more use the Jobvite platform to power their hiring. We are an award winning late stage SaaS start up that is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market with a hiring platform based on cutting edge technologies and network integrations with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. Join our team. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Visit us at www.jobvite.com to learn more.
Recent Jobvite Awards & Accolades:
- Gold Stevie Award-Sales and Customer Service
- Named an Industry Leader by Forrester Research
- One of America's Fastest Growing private companies, Inc Magazine
- One of the Bay Area's Best and Brightest companies to work for
- Most Promising Companies, Forbes
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.