Be Part of Something Special
Senior Front End Engineer
Who We Are:
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
What you will do:
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll use your experience building modern web experiences to push the design and architecture of our application framework and pave the way for blazing fast user experiences. You’ll also leverage your eye for product design to create new and improve existing interactions, ultimately crafting a great experience for our users from San Francisco to Shanghai. You’ll work through the full design and development cycle on our platform, impacting all of our award winning products like Jobvite Hire, Jobvite Engage, and Jobvite Video.
You will always be on the lookout for new technologies and techniques that you can turn into products and build upon Jobvite’s reputation as an innovation leader. Unsure if a new technology is right for our product? Test it out in one of our Hackathons, present it to the team in our Technical Brown Bag sessions, or just bounce ideas off of other engineers over a game of foosball or FIFA15. You’ll also bring feature and product ideas to the table, collaborate closely with Product, UX, and Architecture to refine those ideas and then deliver your ideas into the hands of millions of users.
You will be a difference maker in this position. Your passion to create products that users love combined with your awesome engineering skills will help push Jobvite to IPO and beyond.
What Will You Bring:
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in building and deploying responsive web applications
- Working Java/J2EE experience – Hibernate, Spring Framework, REST, JMS, MySQL (or equivalent)
- Experienced in web usability best practices and interaction design
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility and security issues (XSS, CSRF, etc)
- Experience working with Product Management to deliver products in an agile environment
- Knowledge of AWS deployments and SaaS is highly desirable
- Recruiting industry experience is a plus
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
What We Have Accomplished:
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.