Be Part of Something Special
Enterprise Project Manager- Central and Western U.S.
The Enterprise Project Manager will be responsible for a group of Jobvite customers to ensure successful implementation and adoption of the Jobvite Platform. The successful candidate will manage multiple projects, help define and improve internal processes and provide guidance to staff.
The Enterprise Project Manager will lead customer implementation projects from discovery through solution design, configuration, testing and roll out, documenting each step along the way. The individual will become proficient in defining and implementing applicant tracking business processes and workflows.
- Primary point of contact and communication with the client, as well as internally within Jobvite and with any 3rd parties.
- Orchestrate resource coordination and ensure flawless execution of projects for all post-sale implementation activities.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to develop a solution strategy and ensure technical feasibility.
- Lead design and configuration of multiple product features while providing expert knowledge of the Jobvite application to customers.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered by users. Document issues using case format in CRM system and defects in bug tracking tool.
- Knowledge about all financial details impacting projects including:
- Pre- Sales support: partner with sales to define PS offerings.
- Details of SOWs.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Drive successful adoption and coordinate post-implementation Account Management handoff.
- Collaborate with Jobvite team members by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, troubleshooting tips and action items to support the product
- Ownership of project plan and coordination with client program work plan.
- Maintain quality client relationships and be the trusted customer advocate.
- Administration of best practices
- 25% travel