Be Part of Something Special
Senior Product Designer, User Experience
Who We Are:
We are an award winning late stage SaaS start up that is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market with a hiring platform based on cutting edge technologies and network integrations with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter just to name a few. We power the hiring for rapidly growing startups to Fortune 500 companies like ServiceNow, Nest, Sound Cloud, and Square. We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
You should have at least 4-6 years of successful interaction design experience developing consumer/business web applications and social platforms. You possess a fundamental understanding of the user and advocate for the user in all stages of the design process. You focus on simplicity and find ways to make complicated tasks easy. You must also enjoy working in an agile environment; we work closely with both product management and engineering to iterate quickly and stay ahead of development.
- Work within the product team to translate complex requirements into concepts and elegant user experience designs
- Develop and maintain high-level wireframes and process flows that communicate your design ideas
- Build prototypes to demonstrate and test your designs with our customers
- Gauge the usability of new and existing product features and make constructive critiques and, if needed, suggestions for change
- Guide the visual and interactive evolution of the product across multiple product lines
- We have great customers and you will continually work with them to provide the best user experience possible.
What Will You Bring:
- Outstanding portfolio of innovative, solid work
- Experience designing and conducting usability tests with customers
- Demonstrable track record of success in simplifying complex web interfaces and a passion for designing compelling consistent user experiences
- 5+years of experience working in interactive design or UX roles
- Experience designing for social sites and B2B web applications
- Strong experience with Sketch, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong technical understanding of front end development
- Thorough knowledge of modern web UI patterns
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Experience designing HR or recruiting products (Bonus)
- Proven visual design skills in the consumer space (Bonus)
- Understanding of responsive design methods (Bonus)
- Product management experience (Bonus)
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.