Be Part of Something Special
Finance/Sales Order Analyst
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Order Desk Analyst to join our Finance group. This person will join a hardworking and dedicated Finance team. You will report directly to the Corporate Controller and manage your responsibilities between company’s billing and sales order processing systems.
- Review and deliver fully executed order packages to Billing dept for processing
- Verifies all contractual paperwork is complete; i.e. master agreement, order form, addendums etc.
- Verifies order is complete and updates Salesforce data on opportunity and account records
- Review of customer issued purchase orders to ensure sales order accuracy
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Managers, Credit and Collections, and Billing dept
- Responsible for maintaining all contracts in Network Drive and closing Salesforce opportunities, including autorenewals, cancellations etc.
- Initiate provisioning and commencement professional services engagements
- Ongoing projects to support and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance and sales teams
- 4+ years AR and Billing experience or previous experience as an Order Desk Analyst
- Experience with SaaS, fixed fee and T&M contracts
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Maintain logical and secure filing for electronic and hard copy source documents
- Excellent communications skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence. Assertive yet able to use discretionary tactics in communicating
- Ability and desire to work as a team player are a must & willingness to work flexible hours
- Salesforce experience
Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Industry analysts call our innovations “game changing” and leading edge companies like LinkedIn, Zappos, Groupon and many more use the Jobvite platform to power their hiring. We are an award winning late stage SaaS start up that is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market with a hiring platform based on cutting edge technologies and network integrations with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. Join our team. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Visit us at www.jobvite.com to learn more.
Recent Jobvite Awards & Accolades:
- Gold Stevie Award-Sales and Customer Service
- Named an Industry Leader by Forrester Research
- One of America's Fastest Growing private companies, Inc Magazine
- One of the Bay Area's Best and Brightest companies to work for
- Most Promising Companies, Forbes