Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
We are an award winning late stage SaaS start up that is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market with a hiring platform based on cutting edge technologies and network integrations with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter just to name a few. We power the hiring for rapidly growing startups to Fortune 500 companies like Nest, Sound Cloud, and Square. We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
Jobvite is seeking a Relationship Manager. You will support our customers and ensure; Jobvite creates value in their organization--exceeding expectations! You are a quick study who enjoys being in a fast-paced environment. You've supported business applications and have operational experience with enterprise systems.
At Jobvite, we're fundamentally changing the talent acquisition landscape. We believe collaboration, not automation, builds great companies. Our e-recruitment platform leverages consumer-friendly Web 2.0 technologies in a radically easy to use product that generates monthly recurring revenues from small to medium-sized businesses. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a Pre-IPO company that’s leveraging the latest technologies to provide Software as a Service to an under-penetrated market. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, paid time off, paid holidays and the significant opportunity for long-term wealth creation through mid-stage stock options. Jobvite is an equal opportunity employer.
- Consistently achieve high customer retention and high year-over-year renewal rates by executing win/win strategies for contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Execute all phases of the retention/renewal lifecycle including communication, negotiation, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, and filing appropriate paperwork to maximize account growth as well as upsell/cross-sell opportunities when appropriate
- Analyze data on customer usage to form accurate weekly forecasts and provide Renewals Manager with complete visibility to renewals.
- Accurately maintain a rolling six-month forecast of renewals and a dashboard of customer status
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of our application to the customer, uncover roadblocks, and deliver strong account management capabilities
- Identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Document issues using case format in our CRM system and defects in our bug tracking tool
- Collaborate with internal resources by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
What Will You Bring:
- 3+ years demonstrated success in a sales or account management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating services contracts
- Technical competence including general understanding of IT and enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS), networking, hardware, and implementations
- A 4-year degree and/or 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Detailed, organized, and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Salesforce experience a plus
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
What We Have Accomplished:
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.