Be Part of Something Special
Regional Sales Manager (Mid-Enterprise)
Who We Are:
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
We are seeking a seasoned sales executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads and assessing customer needs, to sell our industry leading Social Recruiting platform to mid-enterprise accounts (1,500-5,000 employees).
In this role, you will prospect to a set of new business accounts within an assigned territory, making many contacts as you tackle a large volume of prospect opportunities. You’ll build rapport, book appointments, evangelize our unique solution and implement a disciplined sales process to drive transactions. You will leverage your technical acumen and multi-channel presentation skills to present product demonstrations both in person and via the web, and you’ll drive the sales cycle from first contact to close.
What Will You Bring:
- 8+ years proven, successful sales experience in a B2B / solution sales environment.
- Background selling Talent Management Systems, Recruiting solutions, HRIS or CRM is a plus.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business.
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web.
- Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue.
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value.
- Bachelor's degree.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.