Be Part of Something Special
Director of Product Management
Who We Are:
We are an award winning late stage SaaS start up that is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market with a hiring platform based on cutting edge technologies and network integrations with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter just to name a few. We power the hiring for rapidly growing startups to Fortune 500 companies like ServiceNow, Nest, Sound Cloud, and Square. We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
What you will do:
We are looking for a Director of Product Management with excellent analytical skills and the ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders. If you thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and are passionate and tireless when it comes to delivering amazing products that make the lives of Recruiters, Hiring teams, and Job seekers easier then read on!
We are changing the way Enterprise Companies recruit and onboard new employees with our Jobvite platform. For years Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Interviewers, and Job Seekers have hated the experience Enterprise HR and Recruiting software has provided. Often times the solutions being offered created more problems than it solved. Jobvite is successfully changing the game for Enterprise recruiters and in this role you will be continuing to lead the effort to build and deliver a world class product that is used by millions of people.
- Partner with technology team to deliver a world-class recruiting platform with input from customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts.
- Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; write user stories; partner with UX to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with customer facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption.
- Represent Jobvite as a domain and product expert at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, online in customer community and through social networking.
- Engage with customers of all sizes for requirements gathering and roadmap briefings.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your product.
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team
- 5 years of product management experience with enterprise applications, preferably in HRIS or Recruiting SaaS, systems integration, data management, and/or business process automation
- Ability to gather and transform business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort working high and low – from presenting strategy to execs, to defining acceptance criteria for your scrum teams
- Ability to handle sensitive customer situations
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments with a can-do attitude
- Experience with agile development methodologies like scrum
- Direct experience building B2B SaaS Products
- MBA or MS Strongly Preferred.
- General knowledge of HR or Recruiting SaaS Industry and Products