Be Part of Something Special
Manager, Sales Development team (New York)
Jobvite is looking for a Senior Manager for our SDR (Sales Development Representative) team who will be based in our new New York City based office. The key management position oversees the Lead Development function at Jobvite and is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, ramping and managing a team of 6-8 SDRs with a focus on:
- Lead qualification
- Objection handling
- Appointment setting
The position requires a strong hands-on leader with experience in inside software sales and strong analytical skills. This individual will work closely with sales and marketing, along with the broader management team. Key responsibilities focus on the day-to-day operations of the team, aligning team performance with compensation, and motivation/mentorship of the SDR team.
- Participation in the SDR recruiting process
- Ongoing development of the SDR onboarding and training programs
- Refining and critiquing the SDR team sales pitch
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales.
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and activity reporting
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Strong background in inside sales and/or inside sales management required
- Ability to source, hire, and retain top-performing lead development reps
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Passion for coaching and mentoring individuals
- Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
- Creative self-starter
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Experience in inside software sales to the recruiting industry in a plus.
Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Industry analysts call our innovations “game changing” and leading edge companies like LinkedIn, Zappos, Groupon and many more use the Jobvite platform to power their hiring. We are an award winning late stage SaaS start up that is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market with a hiring platform based on cutting edge technologies and network integrations with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. Join our team. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Visit us at www.jobvite.com to learn more.
Recent Jobvite Awards & Accolades:
- Gold Stevie Award-Sales and Customer Service
- Named an Industry Leader by Forrester Research
- One of America's Fastest Growing private companies, Inc Magazine
- One of the Bay Area's Best and Brightest companies to work for
- Most Promising Companies, Forbes