Be Part of Something Special
Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager within Jobvite’s Technical Services group, we need a self-motivated, driven individual with exceptional project management skills and a technical background that can work collaboratively within a global, cross-functional and fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for managing enterprise-wide technical project implementation working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholder groups. This role will work collaboratively with integration, reporting, and other technical teams internally and externally. This role will also include working closely with product and engineering teams to develop & execute product roadmaps based on customer feedback.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of multiple, enterprise-wide strategic initiatives through the life-cycle of the products
- Work with cross-functional teams comprising business, product management, engineering, vendors, and support teams to ensure on time, on budget, quality delivery of solutions that support business and technology strategy
- Work closely with other consulting services teams within Jobvite PS organization such as Integrations, reporting, data import while coordinating as well with clients.
- Develop strong working relationships in the business and technology teams to ensure overall project success
- Proactively and aggressively manage expectations with stakeholders regarding deliverables, timelines and budget
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) at all levels (executives, business and technology leadership, project teams, peers)
- Roll up his/her sleeves and be involved in the nitty-gritty to ensure successful project delivery
- Apply business domain and technical acumen to ramp up quickly on new technologies and processes
- Perform project cost benefit analyses, budget and actuals variance analysis and report regularly on project status to management
- Effectively identify, assess, prioritize and manage project risks and issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in software development or technical services organization, with at least 3 years in direct technical project management.
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies.
- Is self-motivated, creative with a high-level of energy, excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to create, refine, and implement process/methodology
- Expertise on JIRA, Confluence wiki a plus
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Extremely well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of teamwork and influencing skills and ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams.
- Experience working with remote/offshore teams
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment