Personal Flight Concierge
The Personal Flight Concierge is the single point of contact to aircraft owners, business partners and Jet Card clientele. The position is responsible for the care and comfort of clients, providing a unique, attentive and luxurious client experience tailored to individual preference. This includes showing detailed attention and anticipatory gestures in all correspondence and arrangements to each request, trip and experience that Jet Linx has in its service offerings. The Personal Flight Concierge will engage in numerous face-to-face, telephonic and written exchanges throughout the course of their responsibilities. Through these thoughtful and precise touch points, the Personal Flight Concierge will create an environment that will ensure the return of all Jet Linx clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary function of this position will be responding to inquiries and requests from clients and owners in a manner that provides a unique, luxurious experience in accordance with Jet Linx service standards while building rapport to enable anticipation of needs and preferences.
- Ensure work area, lobby, meeting areas, entryways and restrooms ad clean, organized and inviting in accordance with Jet Linx service standards. Maintain standard aircraft stock, lobby amenities and office supply inventory in accordance with Jet Linx service standards.
- Manage all client and owner accounts utilizing company systems. Update & maintain profiles to ensure the most current and valid information is available (preferences, expectations, records etc.).
- Coordinate with Flight Operation Departments (Central/National Flight Concierge Team/Fleet Management/National Operations Center Team) to ensure service standards are met and/or exceeded and identify any potential issue that could hinder service delivery.
- Work with the National Concierge team on getting Quotes, Itineraries, & Services prepared to provide to the Clients. Offer information for local attractions, restaurants, and events both locally and in the areas of travel.
- Schedule trips for Aircraft Owners. Arrange and confirm trip itineraries for approval as well as arrange all trip logistics such as catering, ground transportation, etc. for Aircraft Owners
- Field and resolve client and owner complaints in a timely, empathetic, and courteous manner. Escalate to local management as necessary. Proactively communicate, document, and resolve any miss or potential miss in service.
- Conduct a pre and post-flight calls to ensure complete satisfaction of clients and owners.
- Engage with current and inactive flyers to promote and sell/upsell services or partnerships.
- Operate client and owner vehicles cautiously around property including around aircraft/ground equipment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand and tailor all actions in accordance with defined Jet Linx service standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and gain their trust and respect.
- Ability to get client information and use it for problem resolution and improvements in service.
- Ability to work flexible, non-standard hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to fluctuate between working as part of team and independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the company.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Self-motivated and independent problem-solving ability.
- Ability to coordinate and work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to be flexible and work in an environment with frequent changes to procedures, directions and expectations.
Education and Work Experience:
- Associate Degree or equivalent from 2-year college or hospitality program preferred;
- 2 years of professional customer service experience in an environment with elevated service standards required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) required;
- Aviation industry experience or interest preferred;
- Or a combination of training, education and experience equivalent to the standards listed above that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Majority of work is completed in a normal office work environment.
- Effectively communicate through verbal, written and/or electronic means.
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, computer, printer, fax, etc.
- Move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis.