Contract & Vendor Manager
The Contract and Vendor Manager will manage the contract retention, negotiation and renewal processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing framework for and implementing contract processes and retention system
- Developing a comprehensive contract strategy through partnership with all levels of the company
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure contracts’ compliance
- Sharing and clarifying contract processes, conditions and details with management, business partners and employees
- Conducting an initial inventory and gap analysis of contracts between Jet Linx and 3rd
- Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines
- Ensuring pertinent documentation accompany contracts and maintaining digital copies of relevant documentation
- Liaising between parties regarding contract development and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required
- Identifying and escalating potential risks contract changes may pose to company
- Monitor renewal dates and terms with all key vendors and engage in renewal negotiations with vendors and business leaders
- Periodic review of vendor spend to identify opportunities for negotiation
- Creating and managing RFPs for both new and existing providers to ensure the best solution for Jet Linx.
- Conduct Performance Management reviews with vendors/partners holding accountable through the means of scorecards and remediation plans.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, strong knowledge of Outlook required
- Experience in any document retention system a plus
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with regular changes in priorities
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related fields preferred
- One to five years of experience in contract administration role preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Majority of work is completed in a normal office work environment
- Communicate through verbal, written and electronic means
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, computer, printer, fax, postage meter, etc.
- Move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Access filing cabinets, drawers and shelves of varying heights