Part-Time Client Service Representative
As a Client Service Representative (CSR), you are responsible for assisting the Client Service Specialists in making sure all Members and Owners are completely happy and satisfied with the Jet Linx product and service offering at all times as well as assisting the Maintenance department as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Jet Linx Omaha departments (i.e. Line Service) as well as Jet Linx Aviation departments (i.e. Dispatch).
- Meet and greet Member and Owner departures and arrivals taking place after 7:00pm CST, 24/7/365, including, but not limited to: moving vehicles, assisting with luggage, stocking aircraft, etc.
- Coordinate “extras” for Members and Owners such as car washing, preferences on board, etc.
- Take direction from Client Service Specialist Team on daily tasks and receive your schedule
- Assist with Line Services when needed, including Stocking aircraft, Facility and ground maintenance & cleaning, Marshall and park aircraft, washing Passenger vehicles and aircraft.
- Assist Maintenance team as needed, to include hangar cleaning, stocking and other duties.
- Complete Aircraft Inspections on Client Aircraft
- Assist with planning and organizing Jet Linx events and gifts for Clients
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to work as part of a close team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the Company and its customers
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Self-motivated and independent problem-solving ability
- Ability to coordinate and work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to work with frequent changes in procedures, directions and outcomes
- Ability to work flexible, non-standard hours
Education and Work Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- 1 year of customer service experience;
- Aviation industry experience preferred;
- Or a combination of training, education and experience equivalent to the standards listed above that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Majority of work is completed in a normal office work environment
- Effectively communicate through verbal, written and/or electronic means
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, computer, printer, fax, postage meter, etc.
- Move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Access filing cabinets, drawers and shelves of varying heights
- Travel to various locations within community