Client Service Specialist
As a Client Service Specialist you’re responsible for interacting with Jet Card Members (Members) and Aircraft Owners (Owners) to make sure they are completely happy and satisfied with the Jet Linx product and service offering at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact directly with Members and Owners via telephone, fax, text, email or in person
- Manage Member and Owner accounts and respond promptly to inquiries
- Maintain records of Member and Owner interactions and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Jet Linx departments (i.e. Line Service) as well as Jet Linx Aviation departments (i.e. Dispatch).
- Build and maintain Member and Owner records and preferences in the Flight Operations System (referred to as “FOS”)
- Provide quotes to Members and Owners for potential flights using FOS
- Schedule Member and Owner flights using FOS
- Build or add trip passengers in FOS
- Communicate flight itineraries and details to Jet Linx Aviation Dispatch representatives for crew and tail# assignment
- Sign-off on the Gross Profit for every flight with Jet Linx Aviation representatives to ensure maximum fleet utilization (Trip Sheets)
- Coordinate all trip logistics with Members and Owners, enter all information into FOS
- Arrange and confirm trip logistics such as catering, ground transportation, hotel, etc.
- Provide Members and Owners with flight itineraries for approval
- Conduct a pre-flight call to Members and Owners 48 hours prior to flight departure time
- Meet and greet all Member and Owner departures and arrivals, 24/7/365
- Handle and resolve Member and Owner complaints due to aircraft delays in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner
- Conduct a post-flight call to obtain Member and Owner feedback regarding each flight within 6 hours of flight conclusion
- Prepare and send to Accounting all trip invoicing information for flights, which will include the Trip Sheet, pilot expenses with receipts, fuel receipts, etc (Trip Packets)
- Coordinate “extras” for Members and Owners such as car washing, preferences on board, etc.
- Answer all incoming Unicom transmissions from inbound and outbound aircraft
- Rotate in on-call responsibilities as needed, determined by daily/weekly flight schedules and team member schedules
- Relocate passenger cars left at the hangar
- Run errands as needed such as stocking up on beverages, snacks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to work as part of a close team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the Company and its customers
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Self-motivated and independent problem solving ability
- Ability to coordinate and work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to work with frequent changes in procedures, directions and outcomes
- Ability to work flexible, non-standard hours
Education and Work Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- 1 year of high-level customer service experience;
- Aviation industry experience preferred;
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license;
- Or a combination of training, education and experience equivalent to the standards listed above that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Majority of work is completed in a normal office work environment
- Effectively communicate through verbal, written and/or electronic means
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, computer, printer, fax, postage meter, etc.
- Move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Access filing cabinets, drawers and shelves of varying heights
- Travel to various locations within community, state and country