PIC - Citation Bravo 550
Pilot in Command – Citation Bravo 550
Full-Time - San Antonio, TX
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for our Light jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 2-hour call out time of their home base.
The Pilot in Command (PIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The PIC prepares and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total PIC - 1500 hours
- Total Time in Type - 250 hours
- Total PIC Time in Type - 250 hours
- Total Muti-Crew Time – 500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine PIC - 250 hours
- Total Turbine - 500 hours
- Total Turbine Time PIC – 500 hours
- Total Instrument - 300 hours
- Total Jet Time - 500 hours
- Total Jet PIC - 250 hours
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. driver's license
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Current passport
- ATP (ability to obtain ATP)
- 1st Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radio License
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO with an additional floating holiday
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
- To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.