Sr. Program Acquisition Specialist
Sr. Program Acquisition Specialist
Jefferson Solutions, the well-respected government consulting company of the Jefferson Consulting Group, a woman-owned small business, is looking for an Sr. Program Acquisition Specialist to support work with the Forest Service Transition Team.
You will be responsible for providing lifecycle acquisition program/project management support services virtually. You will provide senior level, PMI certified program management support to the Transition Team customers to include the Fire and Aviation Management team. Work includes the management of unit program of work portfolios as assigned.
Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Guide development of acquisition strategies, planning, requirements development, market research, proposal evaluation processes, deployment of acquired requirements and closeout.
- Provide advice, support and recommendations for all program management matters in the acquisition process to include developing and updating templates, systems, policies, procedures, analyzing issues, strategies and creating standard operating procedures.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with procurement and contracting personnel in the development of acquisition plans and strategies, negotiations, evaluation and quality assurance processes and other acquisition support.
- Identify and analyze possible strategic sourcing or category management opportunities with the agency.
- Conduct market research for a variety of acquisition projects.
- Assist with the development of acquisition strategy, source selection plans, evaluation criteria, evaluation teams, executing the evaluation process and drafting source selection decision memorandums.
- Develop requirements packages including statements of work, cost estimates, quality assurance plans, market research reports and other project requirements documents.
- Develop award documents and oversee project and contract administration through to close out in support of the customer.
- Schedule, track and measure assigned projects’ execution. Identify, solve, implement or recommend solutions to workflow or process barriers.
- Assess annual accomplishment of project goals and prepare presentation of briefings and monthly reports.
- Perform or assist with scheduling, quality assurance and deliverable reviews.
- Draft or assist with contractor performance assessments and modification documents.
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-20 years of relevant, professional experience
- PMP Certified
Also, we are seeking an individual who has:
- Superior abilities with the Microsoft Office suite of products including SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, writing and analytical skills to effectively interact with program and contracting officials.
- Attention to detail and record-keeping, high standards of excellence and commitment to perform and execute all project activities successfully.
You must also be able to pass a background investigation and favorable fitness/suitability determination for a Public Trust Clearance.
Jefferson Solutions is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any additional category protected by law