Mid-Level Acquisition and Assistance Specialist
Jefferson Consulting Group, a well-respected, woman-owned small government consulting firm, seeks a highly qualified individual to serve as a Mid-Level Acquisition and Assistance (A&A) Specialist on the Procurement Support Award (PSA) with the USAID Bureau for Global Health.
Jefferson provides the full range of acquisition and assistance in support of USAID Washington and Mission Health Office programs that reduce maternal and childhood mortality, assist in family planning and reduce the burden of infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis. Jefferson, as requested, enables USAID Health Offices to efficiently and effectively achieve health goals and priorities through contracts, grants and cooperative agreements. This includes assisting USAID Health Officers in developing requisition packages and helping the Washington and Mission Offices of Acquisition and Assistance to develop acquisition and assistance documents, support source selections and prepare post-award modifications.
- Lead acquisition efforts independently or with a team.
- Work independently or lead a team in the development of Requests for Proposals(RFPs)/Request for Applications (RFAs) for a variety of products, services or solutions.
- Completes minor acquisition/assistance actions and provides support as a team member on larger, more complex acquisitions for USAID.
- Develop acquisition/assistance documentation, including requirements documents, source selection documents and negotiation memoranda for review by superiors.
- Publish RFPs/RFAs and Notice of Funding Opportunities (NFOs).
- Analyze proposals, applications, and/or quotes received.
- Conduct cost analysis of acquisitions and grants/cooperative agreements.
- Review contracts, agreements, grants and award modifications.
- Analyze contractor and implementing partner budgets.
- Support award closeouts.
- Maintain contract and agreement files.
- Communicate with program and contracting officials.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 2 year of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Holds a SECRET clearance or able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Strong organizational, communication, writing and analytical skills to effectively interact with program and contracting officials.
- Attention to detail, high standards of excellence and commitment to perform and execute all project activities successfully.
- International development experience.
- FAC-C/DAWIA training.
- Experience with GLAAS, PRISM or similar contract management systems.
Jefferson Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law.