Sr. Acquisition Manager/Analyst (Project Manager)- FS Remote
Jefferson Solutions, the well-respected government consulting company of the Jefferson Consulting Group, a woman-owned small business, is looking for a Sr. Acquisition Project Manager to support work with the Forest Service Fire and Aviation Management (FAM) team.
You will be responsible for providing lifecycle acquisition program/project management support services and you will be virtually embedded within the FAM Team providing guidance in Program/project management and acquisition support services. The majority of projects will cover professional/technical/advisory and assistance services, supplies and equipment, research and development, fire and aviation, and information technology.
Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for serving as a liaison with FAM, Procurement and Property Services (PPS), and Business Operations leadership stakeholders for major programs and documenting escalating issues.
- Facilitate collaboration, and consistency between all major programs under the FAM Operations Directorate.
- Work with Executive Forest Services (FS) staff to define and document high-level objectives and goals for the proper management of major programs and subsidiary projects within the Directorate.
- Provide high-level oversight to FAM Operations Directorate acquisition support team including acquisitions, grants and cooperative agreements, and internal budget and financial transactions.
- Support development of acquisition strategies, planning, requirements development, market research, proposal evaluation processes, deployment of acquired requirements and closeout.
- Participate in identifying and analyzing possible strategic sourcing or category management opportunities with the agency.
- Support market research for a variety of acquisition projects.
- Support or draft statements of work, cost estimates, quality assurance plans, market research reports and other project requirements documents.
- Assist with the development of source selection plans, evaluation criteria, evaluation teams, executing the evaluation process and drafting source selection decision memorandums.
- Perform or assist quality assurance and deliverable reviews.
- Assist with project/program management to include monitoring, measuring, and reporting outcomes, tracking status and schedules, and contract administration through to close out of the project.
- Draft or assist with contractor performance assessments and modification documents.
- Assist with overall portfolio management related to body of project/program work to include procurement, information technology, budget, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-20 years of relevant, professional experience
Also, we are seeking an individual who has:
- Superior abilities with the Microsoft Office suite of products including SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Project, and Excel
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, writing and analytical skills to effectively interact with program and contracting officials.
- Attention to detail and record-keeping, high standards of excellence and commitment to perform and execute all project activities successfully.
You must also be able to pass a background investigation and favorable fitness/suitability determination for a Public Trust Clearance.
Jefferson Solutions is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any additional category protected by law