Mid-Level Contract Specialists - US Remote -Security Clearance
Jefferson Solutions, the well-respected government consulting company of the Jefferson Consulting Group, a woman-owned small business, is looking for several contracting specialists to support work with the Forest Service.
You will be responsible for supporting a variety of pre- and post-award contract actions virtually. Task areas include acquisition planning, source selection, contract preparation/issuance as well as support for the development of task/delivery orders related to a variety of contract vehicles. This contracting office requires focused attention to customers’ needs with an emphasis on quality.
Your role will be to work as part of a team soliciting, evaluating, negotiating, and awarding contracts with a variety of public and private entities for services, products, construction, or research/development required by the agency. You will support a broad range of new or existing contract actions for services, supplies, equipment, information technology, research and development, fire, and stewardship and aviation.
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- 5-10 years of federal acquisition experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Also, we are seeking individuals who have:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, writing and analytical skills to effectively interact with program and contracting officials.
- Attention to detail, high standards of excellence and commitment to perform and execute all project activities successfully.
- Have prior training in contracting, such as FAC-C and DAWIA (preferred but not required)
You must be able to pass a background investigation and favorable fitness/suitability determination.
Jefferson Solutions is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law