- Creating and managing spreadsheets to track actions and status.
- Supporting acquisition efforts as part of a team.
- Capturing status updates and action items from meetings.
- Working as part of a team to develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for a variety of products, services or solutions.
- Completing minor acquisition actions and providing support as a team member on larger, more complex acquisitions.
- Supporting the development of acquisition documentation, including requirements documents, acquisition strategies, independent government cost estimates, determination and findings, evaluation criteria, and milestone plans.
- Assisting Technical Evaluation Teams through note-taking, action item tracking, and logistical support.
- Assisting Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in ensuring their contracts comply with applicable laws and terms and conditions and that deliverables meet contractual requirements.
- Maintaining contract files.
- Processing invoices.
- Assisting CORs with submitting timely Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs).
- Assisting CORs with contract close-out.
- Corresponding and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials.
- Performing other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 2 year of federal acquisition information technology (IT) experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Holds a SECRET clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, writing and analytical skills to effectively interact with program and contracting officials.
- Attention to detail, high standards of excellence and commitment to perform and execute all project activities successfully.
- Experience with or knowledge of strategic and operational support in procuring information technology (IT) services and systems.
- FAC-C/DAWIA training.
- Experience with contract management systems.
Jefferson Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law.