Sr. Cost and Pricing Analyst TS/SCI
Serves as Sr. Cost & Pricing Analyst in Reston, VA. at client site to assist with acquisition planning and procurement-related acquisition efforts.
- Assist with Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Instructions, Conditions and Notice to Offerors, Evaluation Factors for Award, cost proposal templates, analysis of cost/price proposals for all pre-award activities.
- Should need the arise, analytical support shall be provided to Government relating to protest documentation.
- Performance of cost/price analysis on the various elements on contractor proposals, including reviewing in detail the significant direct and indirect cost elements, making recommended conclusions and cost/price objectives to be used in discussion and/or negotiations.
- In supporting complex evaluations, assistance may include forecasting price trends, economics factors and efficiencies for future accounting periods and use various types of analytical techniques including but not limited to, random sampling, cost models, regression analysis, learning curves, cost models, etc.
- Providing assistance with the writing, coordination and integration, of comprehensive pricing reports which may rely on technical and management of evaluations.
- Onsite training of staff (one-on-one, or group) on appropriate methods and techniques of cost/pricing analysis as time and funding allows.
- Make recommendations for improvements and changes to directives with the framework of policies and established procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field plus 10 plus years progressive experience in Federal government Cost & Pricing Analysis including conducting cost realism and reasonableness analysis on all types of contracts up to and including contract proposals.
- Experience supporting cost analysis during source selection and related protests.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARS) and contract administration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full scope of laws, regulations and policies that affect both the development of IGCEs and the evaluation of cost proposals.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and verbal communications skills. Expertise with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel. Word and PowerPoint)
- Must possess or have recently held a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Jefferson Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law.