Senior Recruitment Specialist (Remote)
Jefferson Solutions is a well-respected government consulting company of Jefferson Consulting Group, a woman-owned small business. For more than 20 years, we have provided acquisition, human capital, and program management services to more than 50 federal agencies.
The Senior Recruitment Specialist is responsible for sourcing qualified candidates internationally and domestically for corporate openings, ongoing projects, and new business/proposals. The Specialist will support the Business Development and the Human Resources teams in close collaboration with hiring managers such as corporate leadership and project managers.
The Specialist will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies to determine talent pools, outreach strategy, and candidate engagement. The Specialist will also be tasked with hiring efforts up to and including full life-cycle recruitment per the tempo of operations in the office. For proposals, the Specialist will act as Recruitment Lead which includes strategizing on proposal recruitment strategy, preparing recruitment-related questions specific to personnel, maintaining recruitment trackers, drafting and posting job announcements, scheduling and leading candidate sourcing and interviews, conducting verification and due diligence, and coordinating and contributing to personnel sections of proposals. This position is also responsible for maintaining relevant talent pools, recruitment trackers, SharePoint databases, and pipeline management and outreach.
- Conduct and lead proactive proposal and project sourcing and recruitment for personnel on new business activities in collaboration with proposal team and operations group.
- Gather information from hiring managers and coordinate job advertising for proposals and projects in the U.S. and overseas.
- Tailor job descriptions and advertisements.
- Maintain postings on Jobvite, ZipRecruiter, the Company website, and other posting sites to keep job postings up-to-date, close filled positions.
- Track applications and communicate with senior leadership on further recruitment investments, if needed.
- Identify potential candidates by passive recruiting through databases, contacts/networks, Internet, publications and cold calls, building relationships with candidates to encourage their application and onboarding.
- Promote employment opportunities and Jefferson by demonstrating and communicating a strong knowledge of company history, benefits, growth, and specific project accomplishments.
- Screen applicants and make recommendations to the hiring manager.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule interviews and follow-up on next steps.
- Provide selected applicants with benefits information and collect salary requirements.
- Format and edit personnel CVs for proposals; ensuring the CV addresses proposal or project requirements.
- Maintain recruitment folders and documents.
- Actively participate in internal discussions and initiatives to augment Jefferson’s recruitment systems, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Actively engage in efforts to improve Jefferson’s network of consultants and candidates by finding new CVs to add to the consultant database, conducting informational interviews, etc.
- As necessary, participate in and attend job fairs, campus events, and trade association fairs.
- Be an ambassador and represent Jefferson as a professional resource in recruiting top talent.
- Other duties as assigned for the Human Resources or Business Development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, and/or Social Sciences in a related field
- Experience of 2-4 years of prior recruitment generalist sourcing and talent acquisition functions
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Devex, and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases required
- Must have a strong orientation to client and candidate satisfaction, an ability to foster productive team relationships, and an ability to work with various teams.
- Must be self-starting and motivated to make progress on efforts with limited supervision or direction
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fluid team environment with all levels of staff
- Computer literacy, social media, database and internet affinity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, organize and implement large projects
Jefferson Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law.