TANNERY PROCESS SUPERVISOR D SHIFT
It means, our employees need to be responsible and careful with safety and quality. It is separated by two main steps: Beamhouse and Tanning. It should be noted that this position rotates work shifts and that our Tannery operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Sequence of Basic Job Steps
- Employee must always check PPE before use.
- Check the equipment h2s monitor, pHmeter, thermometer, and salometer.
- Prepare the drum to receive the hides
- Position the big door for loading.
- Check formula date for information, and formula receipt for chemicals to be used.
- After loading, operator will position the big door to be closed.
- Use formula to start the soaking procedure. Checking water volume and chemicals.
- The controls determined in the formula and steps must be recorded and checked by supervisor.
- Employee will measure samples as required by beamhouse process
- At end of process download drum to be transported to lime fleshing.
Qualified employees are encouraged to apply for the position at the employment office. Interested employees need to submit an internal application and Resume.
If you feel you would like to be a part of this growing area of JBS and you have a good Safety and Attendance record along with a desire to lead people, you might be the person for this job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for Visa sponsorship now or in the future.