Station Mechanic Nights
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
1. Assure equipment is set up appropriately for the scheduled production size or mix, change as necessary to support fulfillment of the production schedule.
2. Perform equipment audits at scheduled intervals and when performance dictates, recording results (typically in Infinity data base).
3. Respond appropriately to audit results and Infinity alarms with machine adjustments, report adjustments or changes to satisfy alarm criteria.
4. Perform preventative maintenance on machines as needed or assigned (some of this work will occur on weekends).
5. Maintain open communication between production shifts and maintenance, this may include shift overlap and/or written documentation such as log books or journals.
6. Assist with installation of new and existing equipment, and repairs of equipment, property and buildings.
7. Assists with other duties as directed by Supervisor or Lead Person, providing feedback to Supervisors concerning maintenance problems
EXPECTATATIONS – all Team Members
• Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
• Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
• Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
•Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
•Demonstrated ability to perform basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations
•Ability to pass a Prove It test
•Knowledgeable in electric and mechanical procedures
•Willing to work weekends
•Working skill in communication
•Knowledgeable in operation of maintenance power tools
•Mechanical ability to learn required skills
•Ability to work with minimal supervision
•To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.