SHIPPING SUPERVISOR 2ND SHIFT
SHIPPING SUPERVISOR – 2nd SHIFT
Supply Chain, Procurement & Transportation, Souderton PA
Position: Shipping Supervisor
Directly Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Souderton, PA
To ensure safety and security of departmental employees, integrity of the coolers/equipment, train and supervise dock employees, and manage all shipping and receiving activities to optimize warehouse efficiencies and customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Analyze inbounds, facilitate the proper receiving procedures in SAP, and ensure product is slotted properly.
- Safety, security and environmental compliance training and compliance for all employees
- Direct and supervise all shipping team members on shift
- Verify all inbound and outbound paperwork to and from drivers.
- Keep all coolers and work areas clean and free of debris.
- Training employees to complete job tasks using and operating the RF scan gun.
- Able to perform all necessary requirements in SAP to receiving and ship product efficiently.
- Train and document cycle counts
- Conduct monthly safety meetings
- Perform disciplinary actions when necessary.
Back up Responsibilities:
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Lifting, stacking, sitting, and working in a cold environment.
Work 10-12 hour shifts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Able to operate a pallet jack and a forklift
Count, read and document loading document requirements
High School Diploma
Supervisory experience preferred
Warehouse experience preferred