IT COMPLIANCE ANALYST-PART TIME
JBS has an opening for an IT Compliance Analyst Part Time position. This is 20-30 hours a week.
Work closely with the business and IT Analysts/Administrators to understand key control issues, audit, access based SOX solutions that govern key SOX IT activities and processes.
Perform monitoring of IT general controls at the user roles, application, database, operating system, and process levels. Work with business partners to ensure process documentation is accurate.
Coordinate with control owners to ensure that active management and monitoring of the IT controls occurs throughout the year, assist with internal/external audit walk through processes, testing requests, controls training, and maintain a close partnership with IT Compliance Team members and management.
Participate in the quarterly reporting process for access, application, database, operating systems, and IT operational process changes/modifications to ensure that controls remain in compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide coordination with internal and external auditors to support audit activity within IT
- Monitor compliance of IT General Controls
- Work with IT organization and business leads to ensure remediation of non-compliant conditions
- Maintain ongoing reporting for SOX controls status and documentation
- Review the GRC Rule set with the IT Compliance Analyst on a periodic basis for completeness and timeliness
- Conduct SoD/Critical Actions Analysis
- Monitor for SoD violations
- Monitor/Review and Facilitate Resolution of Fire Fighter session logs
- Participate in the User Access Review process
- 1-2 year experience in an IT organization
- Experience in or a working understanding of SOX program environment
- Experience working with SAP GRC 10.x a plus
- Working in a cross-organizational environment, with an overview of multiple functional areas
- Maintaining monitoring plans and schedules
- Providing clear, concise information to support the creation of senior management reports
- Reviewing technical documentation (functional specifications, design documents, etc.)
- Exposure to standard business practice/ IT audits, controls, compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and take ownership of issues and work products