LIVE HAUL DRIVER
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates Live Haul trucks safely and with a conscious effort to transport fragile loads
2. Operates forklift loading trucks at contract growers in a safe & efficient manner
3. Performs equipment inspections in accordance with company guidelines and equipment operating instructions to maintain compliance with CSA 2010. Reports all problems to the supervisor.
4. Follows packers and stock yards guidelines for weighing live poultry
5. Follows truck tarping guidelines during periods of inclement weather.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of driving and traffic rules
- Some mechanical skill
- Ability to lift up to 100 Pounds
- Ability to work under dusty adverse conditions
- Valid Class A drivers license is required
- Must possess a good driving record with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Disabled Encouraged to ApplyGNP Co enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.