EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND COMMUNITY COORDINATOR B-SHIFT
LIST AND DESCRIBE (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE) THE SPECIFIC TASKS, ASSIGNMENTS, AND/OR FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. INDICATE IN COLUMN PROVIDED % OF TIME SPENT IN PERFORMING TASK
- Improves and Corrects working conditions, using knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, psychology, and safety standards, in regards to environmental health.
- Writes hazard assessments to address why specific actions were taken.
- Responsible for implementation of recommendations for compliance with federal and state regulations and subject matter experts in regards to CDC and covid-19.
- Follows up on needed facility modifications with maintenance
- Follows up on calibrating, tracking, logging of screening process and temp logs
- Partner with Training Dept. to ensure effective and comprehensive COVID training
- Promotes and encourages participation in safety, health and environmental programs in regards to Covid-19.
- Conducts chemical sampling and ensures chemical training and availability
- Inspects all operations being performed on a daily basis, such as production, plant maintenance, and storage of material, for compliance with Covid-19 standards.
- Assist supervisors in training and educating employees in regard to Covid-19 issues.
- Team will be responsible for common area compliance and housekeeping audits
- Conduct training with employees on community best practices
- Coordinates with TQM and responsible for updating signage as needed for freshness
- Performs other duties or tasks as needed or assigned by the Employee Health and Community Coordinator or Safety Manager.