The PowerPlants Company is here to be the best plant-based protein company in the world, with the most knowledgeable and dynamic team in the industry. We’re working together to create an alternate source of protein for the world.
Backed by JBS, The PowerPlants Co is here to help feed the world’s hunger for protein in every way.
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager professional for a Lafayette, Colorado-based role that will drive sales for our new Plant-Based Protein products.
Project Managers are responsible for owning, outlining and developing projects. They design the project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked. They ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals. Project Managers also act as a liaison between the project team and upper level management. They prepare and present progress reports and ensure the project is furthering organizational goals.
We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to 15 or more junior staff members. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- 5 years’ experience in project management
- Familiarity with SmartSheet software’s collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills