Safety Technician (Temp Checker) All Shifts
The person in this position is responsible for checking Team Members, applicants, visitors and contractors body temperatures before they are cleared to enter the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check All Team Members, applicants, visitors and contractors temperature before going to work or entering the facility.
- Temperature must be less than threshold.
- If temperature is above the threshold, the Temperature Checker must send Team Member immediately to the Occupational Health Department.
- All Team Members and the Temperature Checker shall don a facemask at all times during the temperature checking process.
- Ensure facemask is worn until the team members, applicants, visitors and contractors are off Company property.
- All Temperature Checkers, in addition to a facemask, must don a face shield while performing temperature checks.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least three years of directly related experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to accurately record and communicate safety incidences to complex management
- Must have a solid knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; SAP experience a plus
- Bi-lingual (english/spanish) strongly preferred
- Must be able to work varying shifts and weekends as needed
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.