2nd SHIFT PLANT HEALTH STRATEGY TECHNICIAN
DIVISION: Pork Business Unit
LOCATION: Ottumwa, IA
REPORTS TO: Plant Health Strategy Technician
STATUS: Salaried Non-Exempt
HOURS: 2nd Shift
GENERAL DESCRIPTION PLANT HEALTH & SAFETY TEAM MEMBER:
Work closely with the PHSM (Plant Health & Safety Manager) and the PHSS (Plant Health & Safety Supervisor) to cultivate plant pandemic response. As a crisis response team member you will help stimulate maximum pandemic response culture. Be willing to be trained in pandemic response plan procedures. Perform operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures. Take part in pandemic response training as necessary.
Assist with pandemic response audits, ensures compliance with CDC and OSHA requirements.
Some duties are subject to change.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Highly organized and self-starter
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- High flexibility and adaptability
- Supervisory skills; interpersonal skills, conflict resolution
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS, if applicable:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Some college experience recommended