CORPORATE PILOT CAPTAIN
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful West Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking an experienced Pilot for our Corporate Flight department. The Pilot must be based within 1 hour commute of our Flight Department hangar in Greeley, CO (northern CO). General duties will include, but are not limited to, normal captain flight duties and responsibilities. Employee can expect to fly a minimum of forty hours per month along with a minimum of eighteen duty days per month. This position will require domestic and international travel.
- Reports directly to the Chief Pilot
- Oversees the SIC for any scheduled trip
- Will conduct all flight operations including pre-departure briefing and post flight de-briefing utilizing Standard Management Procedures (SMP’s) outlined in the Cockpit Management Resources “Quantum Pro” or equivalent Management System
- Adhere to the requirements and responsibilities set forth in the JBS USA flight operations Manual, assigned Standard Operating Procedures manual, and all FAA, state, and foreign regulations
- Four year degree in Aerospace, Science or Math from an accredited College or University
Corporate Aviation Experience:
- Ten years continuous experience actively engaged as a flight crew member operating corporate turbo jet aircraft for a US Fortune 500 company.
Captain II (Senior) Flight Crew Ratings:
- A minimum of 5,000 hours total flight time. This should include a minimum of 2,000 hours Pilot-In -Command of multi-engine aircraft, of which 1500 hours shall be in a jet powered aircraft 1000 hours PIC flight time in Beechcraft Hawker 900XP aircraft
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Hawker HA-125 Type Rating
- First Class FAA Medical Certificate
- FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit