Customer Acquisition Director
- Create and execute a strategy that delivers a hyper-local customer acquisition plan to support Wild Fork store success by delivering awareness, consumer engagement, trial and sales.
- Key components of plan will include: events (national, local & in-store), PR, word-of-mouth, and grassroots community outreach, etc.
- Provide strategic and execution expertise in the event selection and activation plans for the brand. Manage activation and sponsorship budget; ensure budget is leveraged effectively to achieve market objectives.
- Build relationships with local influencers, media outlets and strategic partners.
- Identify key high-traffic, consumer-centric locations and events to deliver brand awareness and trial driving experiences
- Manage a localized team of brand ambassadors in Wild Fork markets, eventually scaling a support system to deliver nationwide.
- Foster a team environment and passion for the brand(s) and shared goals.
- Lead sponsorship and contract negotiations, organize event permitting while ensuring health, safety, and Wild Fork brand standards.
- Create and manage a master event calendar that organizes logistical details and sampling objectives
- Lead post-event recap and analysis process to provide recommendations and market optimizations
- Develop localized strategies for each to impact sales velocity at stores, particularly struggling stores.
- Interact with customers with deep knowledge of food trends with a focus on identifying ways we can influence customer behavior through marketing.
- Manage 1 direct report and many freelance/hourly resources responsible for event and sampling execution.
- BA or equivalency in marketing, sales, or related fields required
- 4+ years of combined marketing, experiential, and sales experience (ideally consumer packaged goods related)
- Experience working within the food category preferred.
- Extensive background in event execution and brand marketing, including event operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Full-time or part-time staff management experience, with a track record of building team culture
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Local Miami area residency required with ability to travel regionally on a regular basis, and nationally on occasion.
- Strong knowledge and comfort for the nationwide US consumer outside of the South Florida area.
- Physically capable of bending and lifting to help set up displays and event sites, adjust shelves during resets, move product etc. as needed.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE