Job Title: Distribution/Replenishment Assistant
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
The Distribution/Replenishment assistant is responsible for inventory levels and efficient replenishment of advance distribution, maintain quality and cost standards. Contact for third party warehouse. Help ensure proper supply chain procedures and work with all departments so that product arrives in a timely manner to the customer.
- Lead inventory management and replenishment with multiple products and multiple shipment facilities.
- Organize / Forecast inventory by utilizing the MPS.
- Manage and assist production planning.
- Liason between all departments to maintain proper supply chain flow.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to think quick
- Effective planning, forecasting and coordinating
- Understanding of logistics
- Effective communicator
- Strong organizational skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- 2 – 3 Years of related experience in supply chain logistics roles.
- Problem solving skills
- Inventory and Distribution Management skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Collaboration skills
- Action oriented
- Drive for Results
- Leadership ability
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude and agility to flex multiple work streams fluidly
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Complex, fast paced, and structured
- Professional office environment in warehouse
- Use of standard office equipment
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers or on indeed.com.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Plumrose USA is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled